Beauty Lusts


I saw this on Kandee Johnson's vlogs and the amount that girl can do with this palette is amazing so its hit the top on my lust list!
A relatively new product, not heard many reviews on this yet but I'm hoping it's like Anastasia Brow Pomade.
This is a popular dupe for MAC's Whirl Lip Liner but a fraction of the cost, the only downside is that its constantly sold out!
I like the look of this lipstick because its a berry coloured lipstick with a Lustre finish so its not a really heavy bold finish which makes it more wearable in the daytime.
I've wanted this make up brush forever and I've just seen that they are now stocked at feel unique so this will be a near future purchase!
I love the current foundation brush (Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush) I'm using but I've never tried any other brush and someone recommended this one so I thought I'd give it ago.
I think there is a theme of make up brushes at the moment, this set has a collection of Zoella brushes that I'm lusting after and 8 brushes for just over £50 is such good value for money!
Can we just.. 32 Colours for £6! And from what I've heard Make Up Revolution eyeshadows are good quality so I'm looking forward to trying this out, I may even review this product. So keep your eyes peeled!
Another MAC lipstick, I'm terrible! Since buying Velvet Teddy, I have fallen in love but as its a matte nude, it does dry out my lipstick so I thought I'd get a nude colour that had a creamer finish.
I've not researched this product at all but I want a pencil to highlight under my brows, if anyone has any recommendations or has tried this product then please let me know.
The highlight brush I use at the moment (Avon - Tapered Blush Brush) isn't a fabulous brush and because I'm wanting to try a few of the Sigma brushes at the moment so why not stick with the theme!
Another NYX lip pencil, I'm hoping this one will pair well with my MAC Rebel lipstick, but again like Mauve, it's always out of stock!

What beauty products are you lusting over at the moment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers