A Pout with a Difference | Belissimo Lips

Couldn't hold this one off for very long as it's a product I've been working with for 4 weeks now! Upon moving to Newcastle for University, I decided to get a job to help fund my student life, after applying to work with Topshop I was given a fabulous opportunity to work with a new concession stand that launched in the Topshop in the Metrocentre and I soon fell in love with their product!
I'm a big lover of a statement lip and have a ridiculous collection of lipsticks, lip stains and lip glosses in an array of colours but this was something I had been missing from my ever-growing make up collection, Belissimo Lips! Belissimo Lips are glitter that you put on your lips! Sound messy and uncomfortable? Not at all! In each Belissimo pack you get a water-based adhesive glue that you first apply to your lips which is completely tested and safe to use on skin, this is then followed by the application of glitter in an unbelievable amount of colours! The product takes around 2 minutes to apply, then allow 5 minutes for the lips to completely dry and you are good to go for 12 hours, thats right 12 hours! I have tried and tested this product and nights out and it really does stay put! 
I have tried a lot of the colours that Belissimo have to offer and have loved each and everyone of them, the boldness and pigment of each of them never fails to impress me, it is the perfect product for any self confessed 'Lipstick Junkie'. Still not convinced that this product is for you? Why not try it out for free! Topshop's all over the north are now offering free samples of the glittery lip in a colour of your choice, come and see for yourself just how fantastic and long-lasting this product is! 

 *Belissimo Lips in Gunmetal

 *Belissimo Lips in Penny

*Belissimo Lips in Rose

If you want to view the full range of colours that are up for grabs then visit the website at http://www.belissimoboutique.co.uk/beauty/belissimo-lips.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers