Gifts for Him

As I did a post on what to get women, I thought it would be very sexist of me to then not do one about men. Not being a man myself this post was harder to do because I didn't look at everything and think 'Oooh I want that', I do however have a father, brother and boyfriend that I have bought numerous gifts for and they all seemed to like. So this is my list of 'Gifts for Him';

I actually chose this watch for my brother for his birthday, its nothing fancy or expensive but it is quite stylish and I really liked how plain it was, however if the person you are buying for cannot tell the time very well, I do not recommend this as there is a lack of numbers - £18.00

Arguably this gift is for the younger generation, I don't know about anyone else but I couldn't picture my Granddad wearing this, however if you have a particularly hip G-dad then this could be the gift you've been looking for! - £10.00

I think this is a really cute present, some of you may disagree but I think all men/boys should have a nice holdall to carry their stuff in for weekends away and trips, it looks far classier than a rucksack - £35.00

I bought these for my boyfriend's birthday last month and they are awesome! He absolutely loves them as well so I personally think these were a brilliant purchase and would definitely recommend them! - £21.99

A cheap yet effective little gift, this is the 'F in Exams' book and it has funny exam answers from a range of different subject, I myself have read it and it is rather amusing - £4.19

This fragrance is lush, it smells so so nice and this cute little set also comes with a scented post shave lotion and body wash, making the receiver of this gift, a very lovely smelling male indeed - £35.00

There is not much to say about this other than it is a wallet, I like the tan leather look and I think the metal stag on the front of the wallet made it look a little bit more festive - £18.00

Because men like to be pampered as well as women! This pack includes a face mask, hair mask, foot cream and gel eye pads - £7.50

Obviously these presents are for men over 18 and therefore can not be purchased for a younger audience. These gifts came off a website called 'presents for men' so if you didn't see anything on this list that you thought was a good idea, head over to the website - £19.99




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers