Tag | 25 Facts about Amée


Seen as nobody really knows anything about me I thought I would do this post so you could learn 25 things about me;
 
1. I am left handed - This might not be seen as a very interesting fact but whenever I get asked to tell a fact about myself I always say this, hopefully this list will help highlight some better facts for me to say if I get asked again.
 
2. I have massive work OCD - I am generally a really scruffy person and anyone who has seen my bedroom will agree that I am pretty messy! However for some reason I have to have really neat work and everything has to be consistent, I have even been known to start a new page of work purely through having one spelling mistake on my first piece.
 
3. I wanted nothing more than to be an actress when I was younger - I even once auditioned for the Golden Compass when I was 9 and made my mum queue for 3 hours in the pouring rain for them to tell me I wasn't the right look for the part, I was gutted :(
 
4. I have an obsession with Elmo from Sesame Street - This obsession has not been an on-going childhood love, I literally fell in love with him 2 years ago after watching a video of him and Katy Perry on YouTube, his voice is just the cutest! I also now have 3 pairs of Elmo Pj's, Elmo knickers and an Elmo teddy.
 
5. I like to consider myself very well travelled - Ok so I know there will be loads of 17 year olds out there that have been to far more countries than me and go on holiday like 8 times a year but I have been on holiday to really bizarre places which makes me feel reasonably well travelled for my age. This holidays include China, Russia, USA and the majority of Europe :)
 
6. Half of my wages are spent in Costa - I love Costa an immense amount and because there is one quite literally opposite my school I spend most of  my time and money in there. My usual was a medium skinny mocha but since the new autumn range has come out I know order a skinny chocolate & orange mocha latte which tastes like a Terry's Chocolate Orange for those of you who haven't tried it
 
7. My favourite animal is an Armadillo - Because like what even are they, they're literally the funniest combination of animals thrown into one. I also loves Sloth's, my friends adopted me a Sloth for my 17th Birthday, much love!
 
8. I love love love watching films - I like to think of myself as a movie buff but in reality I haven't seen really unique or cultural films but I do like watching a wide variety of different genres and types of films. I am currently working my way through IMDB's 250 top films.
 
9. I have an online shopping addiction - I could quite honestly spend a full day on the internet, sometimes not even buying anything, just finding things I like and making a wish list, living the high life!
 
10. I have a bucket list of 100 things I want to do before I die - After struggling with depression when I was younger, I read somewhere that it was good to create a bucket list so that you always had something to aim for and look forward too, I have crossed off 11 things already and will upload my bucket list on a later date.
 
11. I hate so many foods - This is really odd because as a kid, I ate everything and now there are so many foods I hate, such as; Mushrooms, Lamb, Cheese, Milk, Butter, Tomato, the list goes on...
 
12. I have never bought anything from Lush - Everyone always rants and raves about how awesome Lush is but in all honesty I have never bought anything from there, it's not because I don't like the look of their products, I have just never got round to buying anything!
 
13. My best friend has been my best friend since pretty much birth - My best friend in the whole wide world has been my best friend for as long as I can remember, her mum was my child minder from a newborn so I've pretty much known her my whole life and she still puts up with me now :)
 
14. I am currently doing my A Levels - As I said in my first post I am still a student in my last year of sixth form. The subjects that I study now are; Media Studies, Sociology and Business Studies.
 
15. I am my mum's clone - "You look so much like your mum" is dropped on a daily basis and even though at first I tried to fight it, I know accept that we look alike.
 
16. I have the biggest love of the Irish accent - I wish I could do a really good impression of it but truth be told, I am awful at accents.
 
17. I hate the smell hoover's make - It smells awful! I thought it was just my hoover at first but I've since learnt that other hoover's make it too, horrible.
 
18. I own over 70 pairs of shoes - Given the fact that I've been the shoe size for about 8 years so that collection has been gathered over many, many years but yeah A LOT of shoes!
 
19. I use to wear fake glasses because I thought they made me look cool - I love glasses and I am ridiculously jealous of people that need glasses (Is that bad?). Anyway, yeah, I wore fake glasses to school, everyone knew they were fake but I thought it was such a cool look. :)
 
20. I lose at least one pair of earrings a week - I don't know how I manage it but I do. I have now learnt to only wear Primark earrings because whether my earrings are expensive or cheap they always get lost!
 
21. I had braces for 3 and a half years - I may love glasses, but I HATE braces, I don't think they look awful on other people, I just had a bad experience. I was only suppose to have them for a year but managed to keep them for an extra 2 and a half years, oh the joys.
 
22. My middle name is Fay - I always spell it Faye with an 'e' and I honestly have no idea why...
 
23. My biggest fear is Moths - Where I live, I get really huge Moths just flying around, they are the size of small birds, makes my body shudder, ergghh!
 
24. I mentally train myself for Zombie Apocalypses - Some may say I have watched too many zombie films and Walking Dead episodes but I disagree, everyone should have a plan in case our planet is ridden with zombies.
 
25. I support Manchester United - I'm sorry if this offends you, in all honesty, I'm not a massive football fan but I've supported them since I was little and my boyfriend is a hugeeee fan so I guess it's partially because of him too.

So yeah there you go 25 facts about me! Hope you enjoyed them :)
                                                                                      

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beautiful Followers